Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ipod shuffle



The gorgeous Bern Morley over at So now what? posted the challenge of sharing the first fifteen songs that come up when you hit shuffle. So here goes... (Bern linked videos and everything so I'll give it a shot too)

Instructions: Put your ipod or media player on Shuffle. The first fifteen songs that play must be written down, with a short explanation of what it means to you (if anything).


1)    Save the last dance - Michael Buble
       No excuses - it's mine.

2)    I've got to see you again - Norah Jones
       Haven't heard from Norah much lately. Although she's on my ipod she's not in any of my playlists.

3)    If my heart was a house - Owl City
       Bought the album for my daughter & stole several songs. I love them :)

4)    If I had you - Adam Lambert
       My daughters. I should be grateful it wasn't The Wiggles :)

5)   Red red wine - UB40
      Always loved this version of the song :)

6)   I want your sex - George Michael
      Do I need to say anything?

7)   Love of my life - Santana
      If I don't happen across 2 or 3 Santana songs, I'll be surprised :) I love Santana

8)  Thank you - Dido
     A friend sent me this one

9)  Heard it through the grapevine - Marvin Gaye
     Classic song !

10) Make love to you - Etta James
      I have loads of old songs on my ipod, not surprised this one came up lol

11) I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
      No divine intervention :)

12) Maria Maria - Santana
      Love to dance to this one...

13) Remember the Tin man - Tract Chapman
      An incredibly poignant song

14) Moondance - Van Morrison
      Not my fave song of his but one of them :)

15) Beautiful day - U2
      So many great songs by U2...








































2 comments:

  1. UB40 - Red, red wiiiiiiine..... love that song, so many memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always been a favourites of mine :) Never liked Neil Diamond's version even if he did write it lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I love to know who's been reading and what you thought :)