Just for Thea at Do I really want to blog? I'll do a Sunday session & link :)
This is Thea's explanation and her current Sunday session is here.
On Sundays I pop two favourite songs onto my blog.
An oldie but a goldie.
And a newbie, fresh off the charts.
Here are my picks for this week.
You can play along by linking up below.
And grab the button on the side bar if you want.
Can't wait to hear your picks.
Happy Sunday!
So here are my choices for today.
An oldie which I love & is one of my happy songs. I have no idea
why it is but I always feel good listening to this.
A current song which has appealed to me.
Link to Thea if you join in :) Have a fabulous Sunday either way.
Great Sunday Session! I loved that oldie, and the newie is one of my favourites, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking. :)