Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm stressing

My story was included in an anthology about adoption. I went to look for the document so I could grab parts of it for this blog. (for anyone interested it's called "Adopting" and is edited by Jane Turner Goldsmith, my story was divided into two parts and placed in different sections)



I can't find it !!

I'm stressing that it got deleted at some point when I had a hard drive crash.

I'm hoping that it's on the old computer...

Fingers crossed please world. Pretty please?

I suppose I can just retype it from the book... silly me. Can't be lost all together since it's been published lol

Ok - I'll reduce the stress levels now

Edit : 2/12/09
It's on the old PC. I'm so glad I didn't get rid of that when I got this one. I should, however copy some of the things on it over to here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love to know who's been reading and what you thought :)