I decided I'd create a new blog. Got a few others along with Twitter, facebook, googlewave, myspace et al. Can you tell I'm a social network junkie? lol
Anyway - this blog is going to be about adoption through my eyes and my experiences of it.
I'm mother to two children through adoption and it's been an interesting and rewarding journey so far. I'll maybe start from when I got married so you can follow the whole journey. It's long, it's sometimes sad, so be prepared :) The first post about my journey is dated November 21 2009 so go back to here if you want to read from the start.
Please leave a comment even just to say Hi :)
Hi! Don't forget to add 'Parenthood' to the labels - us Dads are out here too!
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, you story sounds like it is going to be interesting. I'm sure to follow the highs and lows.
You are NOT speaking into the void!
I will add parenthood now for you :) Most of the lows have been chronicled (thankfully) the years since my children joined me have been pretty good :)
ReplyDeleteWow! So glad I got here at the start! Can't wait to follow and encourage your journey!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!!
Hope you enjoy reading my history @Anything fits a naked man. It's been slow progress writing about the early days of my daughter becoming my daughter but I will endeavour to speed things up soon :)
ReplyDeleteI've just spent an hour or so reading your whole blog from start to finish. Thanks for posting your amazing story of parenthood! I look forward to future instalments.
ReplyDeleteThanks muliercula, I am trying to find the time to put my memories onto 'paper' and hope to manage a few more posts soon :) many of those I've done so far were written already with just some editing to be done. Now if someone has a few spare hours per day to slot into mine... :)
ReplyDeleteWow! What a journey you've been on. I'm sure you have so much wisdom to share with others through your own experiences.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless
Kelly xx
Hi Kelly :) I can only hope that what I've learned is wisdom others can benefit from. I know I would certainly not want to have missed a moment of where I've been even though some of it has been very hard to deal with.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading :) Look forward to tweeting with you :)
Hi Kallie,
ReplyDeleteJust read you post over on Carly's blog - such an important message you shared, thank you.
Thank you :)
ReplyDelete