Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I got steamrollered again

Ex is on his way to Melbourne. I'm trying to see if I can get myself & the kids on a flight this afternoon so we can see my Mother in law before she dies. The Doctor says she has less than 48 hours.

I knew we should have gone already. I got that feeling and I should never have let courtesy stop me. Ex didn't want me to, he wanted to wait, he wanted to not have an argument with his sister. So once again I stepped back and didn't act on my feeling for the sake of others. I hope we manage to make it in time. I would have preferred it to have been while my Mother in law was well enough to speak to the kids but no matter, they still need to see her, to hug her once more, to say they love her.

I have done all I can for the next hour, waiting on a letter to the airline so I can get flights changed.

Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love to know who's been reading and what you thought :)