Okay, it started as being about my path to parenthood but since I'm lazy I can't be bothered keeping things separate. I'll add posts about how I got my children and when I think I'm finished I'll link them all but the other stuff will appear in the middle :) Fair 'nuff?
While I'm here, all the writing on this blog and the images unless otherwise noted are my own and subject to copyright.
Found you via Thea's blog. I am following you now too. I was adopted, so I look forward to hearing more from you--it'll be interesting to hear about adoption from the point of view of the adopter instead of the adoptee.
My mom always told me that I wasn't 'given up', I was 'chosen'.
I have participated in Thea's Photo #10 meme, and I look forward to reading your post.
Hi Shelly :) Welcome aboard and your Mum was right :) Fairly soon I'll have to start getting my daughter to start helping with my blog so I can get her point of view as well.
I'm off to do the meme now (thanks for telling me about it lol)
It's like looking through your photo albums with you. I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Thea :) This way no-one gets to see the awful ones lol
ReplyDeleteFound you via Thea's blog. I am following you now too. I was adopted, so I look forward to hearing more from you--it'll be interesting to hear about adoption from the point of view of the adopter instead of the adoptee.
ReplyDeleteMy mom always told me that I wasn't 'given up', I was 'chosen'.
I have participated in Thea's Photo #10 meme, and I look forward to reading your post.
Shelly
Hi Shelly :) Welcome aboard and your Mum was right :) Fairly soon I'll have to start getting my daughter to start helping with my blog so I can get her point of view as well.
ReplyDeleteI'm off to do the meme now (thanks for telling me about it lol)
Loved those Liz, thanks for putting them up. xxx
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure Taryn :)
ReplyDelete